Alloy Remote Control Helicopter
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 23 and Sep 08. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time. Learn More.
- Wide infrared control, stable as It is controlled by a 32-Level high precision speed controller, which automatically stabilizes the rotor blade system for steady lift off.
- 3 channels as Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward. A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to an 8-12 minutes flight. Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- 3 motors the S107G high precision propellers are powered by 2 solid motors with a third motor in the tail rotor to help carry out the engine's full function.
- unique body model This model comes equipped with a high-grade metal body frame and a built in Gyroscope which is used to stabilize the helicopter's heading.
- indoor flying this model is miniature in size and its light weight makes it incredibly portable and suitable for indoor flying.
We Also Recommend